If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Egress IT Solutions PVT LTD. , Vikhroli , Mumbai.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Digital Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to doortoonline, accessible from doortoonline.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
Once the order has been placed and completely processed, it cannot be cancelled.
Conditions for Refund
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that,
- The Company is contacted by emailing at [email protected] within 2 days of the time order is placed on the website.
- The buyer is having any complains / objection with the quality of the content generated after the order is placed.
- The buyer has faced problem in downloading the digital content after the order was successfully executed and customer was charged for the same.
We reserve the right to refuse refunds of any goods that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]